Chrome Cleanup Tool
If the chrome keeps freezing, closing or its page become unresponsive. You definitely need chrome cleaner and you will find google chrome cleanup tool to be the best app for this purpose. The chrome cleanup tool was previously known as chrome software removal tool. Its a small size tool which instantly scans and remove software that causes problem in chrome like crashes, unusual startup pages or toolbars, unexpected ads. You can download chrome cleanup tool for mac, Windows or android systems. It Chrome Cleanup tool is safe to use.
- Latest Release
- 15 Oct 18
- File Size
- 3.75 MB
Google Chrome Cleanup Tool Overview
If your are wondering how do I get to Chrome cleanup tool? Or how do I remove malware from Chrome? Then you came to right place. Here you can download a clean copy of this tool.
Google developer has developed this tool specifically for google chrome browser. If your google chrome is running slow or causing high CPU or disk usage issue. Then you might have unwanted software or malicious/malware activity on your PC. Other symptoms includes;
- Pop-up ads and new tabs that won’t go away
- Without your permission your Chrome homepage or search engine keeps changing
- Unwanted Chrome extensions are installed or toolbars keep coming back
- Your browsing is hijacked, and redirects to unfamiliar pages or ads
- Alerts about a virus or an infected device
Then you must download chrome cleanup tool for Windows 10/8/7 both 32 bit or 64 bit PC. When you download chrome cleanup tool it quickly scan your PC and remove any detected software.
This tool mainly target unwanted software’s, malware, badware and adware extensions which automatically run adds without your approval.
Related: Free Download Google Chrome 64Bit
This tool is very easy to use just download it and then then double click on it to run the setup. A new windows will appear starting the scanning process. Depending upon your computer the scanning process will take some time to finish initial process.
Upon completion it will show you number of malicious program and then it will ask your permission to delete malware. Those who asks about how to uninstall chrome cleanup tool.
This tool has special feature when you run this tool it will scan and delete but after that it automatically removes itself from your PC. So don’t be surprised when you don’t see this tool after removing unwanted software.
This tool is a must for all PC users. If your chrome browser shows suspicious sign you must run this tool. This tool is also available for mac and android platforms. Its completely safe and secure utility.
Since Chrome Cleanup Tool release it has successfully removed following suspicious programs:
- Price Meter
- Mail.ru Sputnik/Guard
- Conduit Toolbars, Community Alerts & ValueApps
- Shopper Pro
- Consumer Input
- Content Defender
- Movie Dea
Check your computer for malware (Windows)
If by any chance this tool doesn’t run on your PC then google chrome has alternate way as well. Latest Chrome version also has built in mechanism to find suspicious or unwanted programs on your PC. If chrome detects them, you can easily remove it.
But you should only use this step in case Google Chrome Cleanup Tool doesn’t work.
For Windows PC use follow these steps.
- Open Chrome browser.
- At the top right, click on these three dots , a drop down list will appear here click on Settings.
- At the bottom of settings, click on Advanced option.
- Again at the bottom you will see “Reset and clean up,” option, click on Clean up computer.
- Click on Find and it will start checking for harmful software. It will take some time so wait for it to complete.
- When its finishes it will ask you to remove unwanted software, so click Remove.
- Now reboot your computer, if asked.
To remove malware from chrome on Mac, follow these steps.
- Open Finder.
- On the left, click Applications.
- Look for any programs you don’t recognize.
- Right-click the name of any unwanted programs.
- Click Move to Trash.
- When you’re done, at the bottom, right-click Trash.
- Click Empty Trash.